[Koha-devel] Architectural goals for 3.16

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Thu Dec 19 18:22:56 CET 2013

At 05:17 PM 12/19/2013 +0100, Paul Poulain wrote:
[snip]
>And if I were playful[*], I would bounce[*] on the fact that you highly
>value the work we're doing: [snip]
>
>[*] strictly no negative meaning here, I hope google translate didn't
>lied to me with these words...

Ça aide d'être multilingue -- more probably "jump" rather than bounce (je
sauterais de joie sur le fait que...?) Reverse engineering 'playful' is
more problematic: "badiner?"

"On a lighter note, I'm jumping with joy that you highly value the work
we're doing..."

Amitiés - l'autre Paul

---
Maritime heritage and history, preservation and conservation,
research and education through the written word and the arts.
<http://NavalMarineArchive.com> and <http://UltraMarine.ca>