[Koha-devel] Architectural goals for 3.16

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Dec 20 10:05:11 CET 2013

Le 19/12/2013 18:22, Paul A a écrit :
> At 05:17 PM 12/19/2013 +0100, Paul Poulain wrote:
> [snip]
>> And if I were playful[*], I would bounce[*] on the fact that you highly
>> value the work we're doing: [snip]
>>
>> [*] strictly no negative meaning here, I hope google translate didn't
>> lied to me with these words...
>
> Ça aide d'être multilingue -- more probably "jump" rather than bounce
> (je sauterais de joie sur le fait que...?) Reverse engineering 'playful'
> is more problematic: "badiner?"
Non, "taquin" => playful ( "taquin" is a mix of kidding, laughing, and
pointing some inconsistency/a limit/a mistake ). For example, my wife is
always saying I should not wear green clothes. And today, she wear green
clothes. I'll "taquiner" her about that : "darling, don't you say you
don't like green clothes ?"

et "rebondir" pour "bounce" ("take up the ball")

--
Paul POULAIN - Associé-gérant
Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08