[Koha-devel] Architectural goals for 3.16

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Fri Dec 20 10:21:37 CET 2013

2013/12/19 Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
>> Le 18/12/2013 23:31, Galen Charlton a écrit :
>>> Paul Poulain- 63
>> I don't endorse those 63: most of them (if not all) were in fact
>> sandboxes signoff, because I use my account to send signoff from the
>> sandboxes. Maybe we should/could create a generic "sandbox signoff"
>> account ?
>
> I think that's a good idea.  Another idea (if it doesn't do it
> already) would be to have the sandbox ask the user to supply their
> name and email address so that they can be individually credited with
> the signoff if they want.

I have already created an account for sandboxes' SO : sandboxes at biblibre.com.
By signing off, the form asks for a name and an email address. These 2
information are used to fill the Signed-off-by line in the commit
message.
It is not possible to switch the bz status to signed off by using the
sandbox interface: the script has to log in bugzilla for that and I
don't want to ask for a password in the sandbox interface.