[Koha-devel] Modules only on CPAN

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Dec 20 12:40:27 CET 2013

Hi to all,

I check with master the modules that we need to install.
Those 4 modules are not present in http://debian.koha-community.org

Data::Pagination           0 *               0.44                    No
HTTPD::Bench::ApacheBench  0 *               0.73                    No
Test::WWW::Mechanize       0 *               1.44                    No
Archive::Extract           0.48 *            0.60                    No

Data::Pagination is used in Solr search
Koha/SearchEngine/Solr/Search.pm and
opac/search.pl

HTTPD::Bench::ApacheBench is used in
load_testing/benchmark_circulation.pl and in
load_testing/benchmark_staff.pl

Test::WWW::Mechanize is used in
db_dependent/www/batch.t

Archive::Extract is used in
plugins/plugins-upload.pl and
plugins/plugins-uninstall.pl and
t/db_dependent/Plugins.t

In my opinion Data::Pagination and Archive::Extract could be packages
in http://debian.koha-community.org, the others no (because are only for
developer).

Cheers
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate