[Koha-devel] Question about SRU responces

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Feb 13 16:27:03 CET 2013

Ooops..

Didn't mean to attach those docs in that way..

It's probably easier if I just link to the two public sru servers I used to
get the example files.  (and yes Jared, your right.. I didn't mean chr vs
icu.. i meant grs-1.. too many tla's)

With GRS-1:
http://bldscat.ids.ac.uk:9998/biblios?version=1.1&operation=searchRetrieve&recordPacking=xml&query=any=medical&startRecord=1&maximumRecords=1

With DOM: