[Koha-devel] Question about SRU responces

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Wed Feb 13 16:46:34 CET 2013

Martin,

Didn't mean to attach those docs in that way..

> It's probably easier if I just link to the two public sru servers I used
> to get the example files.  (and yes Jared, your right.. I didn't mean chr
> vs icu.. i meant grs-1.. too many tla's)
>
> With GRS-1:
> http://bldscat.ids.ac.uk:9998/biblios?version=1.1&operation=searchRetrieve&recordPacking=xml&query=any=medical&startRecord=1&maximumRecords=1
>
> With DOM:
> http://tavi.koha-ptfs.eu:9998/biblios?version=1.1&operation=searchRetrieve&recordPacking=xml&query=any=medical&startRecord=1&maximumRecords=1

Definitely a bug. The Zebra server is defaulting to elements = "zebra::"
instead of "F" with DOM. I'm not sure where that's coming from, but it
should be pretty easy to fix once the source of the problem is identified.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/