[Koha-devel] Zebra re-indexing issue

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Feb 13 18:42:49 CET 2013

The important thing to ask before recommending anything like this is did you install via the packages or not.
Given the initial email containing commands that are provided by the packages, I am pretty sure it's a package install. In that case definitely do NOT try what Paul suggests it will only make things worse.

Chris