[Koha-devel] Zebra re-indexing issue

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at biblibre.com
Fri Feb 15 09:15:40 CET 2013

Hie,

You point that your biblionumber is in 999$c but rebuild zebra looks for
852$8.
This is defined is Koha administration / Koha to MARC mapping. Check
which field is defined with biblio/biblionumber.

If 852$8 does not exist in MARC, you get no indexing.

Fridolyn SOMERS
Biblibre - Pôle Support
fridolyn.somers at biblibre.com <mailto:fridolyn.somers at biblibre.com>