[Koha-devel] Zebra re-indexing issue

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Fri Feb 15 23:32:51 CET 2013

MHE IT admin schrieb am 15.02.2013

> Thank you for the help, I look at the admin for these tags, non of them
> have been defined at all.
>
> So I look for defining them and see if it will make any changes
>
> Do you know any Koha Manual section on this topic please

A friendly word of advice:

all answers you get here or on IRC are provided by volunteers, for
free, in their spare time.

If you would like to get people to try and assist you with your
problem, unpaid, in their spare time, instead of doing something
fun, it helps to show that you are actually working on the problem
yourself.

That means that you at least do ctrl+f on the manual page and a
Google (or other search engine) search for error messages you get
and keywords that people name you regarding your problem, before you
ask others do the work for you.

If you are looking for somebody to fix your installation for you,
what you are looking for is
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/

If you are looking for instant answers, what you are looking for is
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/

If you need urgent assistance because your problem is very
important, but you do not have funding to get paid support, what you
are looking for is
http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/2012/10/07/you-must-help-me-no/

Thank you for your time.

-- Mirko

PS. These might be starting points for your research regarding the
mapping:
- ctrl+f in the manual leads to:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.10/en/catadmin.html#kohamarcmapping
- ddg: http://lmddgtfy.net/?q=%22Koha%20to%20MARC%20mapping%22
- google: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Koha+to+MARC+mapping%22

Also, if there are no mappings defined at all, it sounds like
something is seriously wrong with your Koha instance.