[Koha-devel] Zebra re-indexing issue

MHE IT admin admin at mhe-krg.org
Sat Feb 16 09:07:51 CET 2013

Dear Mirko,

Many thanks for pointing out that. If you know how much research has gone
 into this in last 7 days you would not believe me. The issue is that I do
not know the nature of problem and I am looking for clues. Up to know
several reasons has been pointed out, and I have been trying all of them
but this last one which I am working on now.

We are in Iraq, getting paid needs Credit card and payment method. These
sort of stuff are hard target in our courtly. Although I
highly appreciated any help we get here but I value every single min of
people's time and I wished I was able to hire professionals to doing this
with dignity. So please do not put me in position that I am miss using the
system.

Iraq where the credit due and we all trying to make the education a way out
of its mountains of problem.

Everyone Thank Thank Thank for trying helping us solving this issue.

I will study your links, but I have done loads of search to understand
every clue pointed out.

I use this opportunity to ask whether there is any professional librarian
out there with skills in Koha who wants to work in our university. This can
be lifetime opportunity to do something new. We are in North Iraq in
the Mountain and with beautiful peaceful society.

Kind regards
Dr Dilan Rostam