[Koha-devel] ILSDI AuthenticatePatron

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Mon Feb 18 15:42:37 CET 2013

Hello,

I have no answer right now for your real problem, but have a look to
this post
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Time-for-releases-works-related-to-Drupal-gt-First-koha-restful-td5733380.html
about our work on "some connector code to extend some functionality of
our Koha instance by interacting with another web app we use", could be
helpful.

Claire.