[Koha-devel] ILSDI AuthenticatePatron

Fitzpatrick, Christopher cf at wmu.se
Tue Feb 19 11:34:37 CET 2013

Hi,

Excellent! Thanks for the info. The koha-restful package looks like a
better fit than the ilsdi.pl script. It was a little hard to install, but I
figured it out ( could not find a libcgi-application-dispatch-perl for
squeeze, but found package libcgi-application-basic-plugin-bundle-perl has
this module.) Looks like everything works.

I actually just implemented OAuth2 with Koha (we use Google Apps for
Education, so all our student's use gmail), so I think this will simplify
the authentication situation as well...

I'm currently writing a ruby gem to interact with Koha...I'll send an
update to the list when I publish it, just in case anyone else is
interested...

thanks again. b,chris.