[Koha-devel] My changing role...

Quoc Uy nguyenquocuy_1102 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 00:18:30 CET 2013

I'm happy to be volunteer for helping our community. I have been working with Koha for only 1 year, i'm working hard to make Koha become popular in my country. I'm not really good at English. I have a little experience working with Linux system- especially Ubuntu server, web server... Now i don't know what can i do to help, but just want to say, I wanna help. So if there is something i can do, tell me please. I would love to do for our community! And, yes, last thing, i'm a Big fan of Bywatersolutions!

Best regards!
Nguyen Quoc Uy
Admin http://dreamlib.vn & http://vietnamlib.net
Phone: +79525768182