[Koha-devel] My changing role...

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Feb 27 00:27:59 CET 2013

* Quoc Uy (nguyenquocuy_1102 at yahoo.com) wrote:
>    I'm happy to be volunteer for helping our community. I have been working
>    with Koha for only 1 year, i'm working hard to make Koha become popular in
>    my country. I'm not really good at English. I have a little experience
>    working with Linux system- especially Ubuntu server, web server... Now i
>    don't know what can i do to help, but just want to say, I wanna help. So
>    if there is something i can do, tell me please. I would love to do for our
>    community! And, yes, last thing, i'm a Big fan of Bywatersolutions!

Hi

It is excellent to hear you want to help, we always accept any offers :)
There are lots of ways to help, here are a few

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/I_want_to_help

Also if you want to volunteer for a role in the community for the next
release cycle you can sign up here

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_3.14

Chris

--