[Koha-devel] install all locales to install Koha::Contrib::Tamil

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed Jan 23 18:33:03 CET 2013

Hi to all,

I'm starting to install Koha on a Debina squeeze amd64.
I work from the net-CD so a minimal systen.

I want to install Koha::Contrib::Tamil to use background indexing.

I see that I need to install all locales to install it with CPAN.
I think the problem is in the module Locale::TextDomain.

In fact is not a problem, it is quite easy to do with
'sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales' [first option of first menu].

I think this is a useful tip for all.

I will update
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Background_indexing_with_Zebra

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate