[Koha-devel] install all locales to install Koha::Contrib::Tamil

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:47:54 CET 2013

The package is included in squeeze-dev repo that eythian maintains i think.
If you are using tar or dev installs you cuold give a try to the
koha-index-daemon-ctl.sh script like this:

# ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-index-daemon-ctl.sh
/etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon
# update-rc.d koha-index-daemon defaults
# service koha-index-daemon start

and let me know how did it work for you.
Regards
To+