[Koha-devel] Testers wanted: New OPAC theme based on Bootstrap

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Jul 3 20:23:59 CEST 2013

As many of you know, I have been working on a new theme for the OPAC
based on the Bootstrap framework. The design is based primarily on
CCSR. My goal is to have a theme that feels more modern, is
fully-responsive, and which is maintains all the
functionality of the current prog theme.

I have a branch up on Gitorious, and I would love to get some feedback:

http://gitorious.org/koha-dev/koha-dev

The branch is called "bootstrap-opac." Select the "bootstrap" theme
once you have it checked out.

The theme has come a long way since I last posted screenshots, with
lots of work on the responsive aspect of it. Not everything is
perfect, but I think it's in a good state to get some other eyes on
it.

Thanks,

 Owen

--