[Koha-devel] Test suite in t/db_dependent/lib/KohaTest

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Thu Jul 4 10:24:56 CEST 2013

Thanks for your responses, Chris, Galen and Jonathan.
I opened up two reports: 10539 now removes unused files from the codebase.
I will use 10540 to report unit tests to inject back into the currently used test suite. Anyone is invited to join in that effort. (This will take some time, I guess.)

Marcel