[Koha-devel] Translator tool, changing ?

D Ruth Bavousett druthb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:56:11 CET 2013

The only "weakness" I see in transifex is that if they ever change their
model to start charging FOSS projects, they've got the data and can cause
some mischief.  If we want to change from Pootle, but still control the
server/data, take a look at http://weblate.org.  The interface is a little
like Pootle, but I'll leave judgment calls up to the people that actually
*use* it; I just know a peer who has used it, and liked it.

-Ruth