[Koha-devel] Question on QA positions from the wiki

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Wed Mar 13 17:14:56 CET 2013

Hello.

>  Reading on the Roles page:
>
> > Question about QA team = retired RMs have proven that they have the
> skills to QA patches. So, couldn't we say that they are members of the QA
> team? --Paul Poulain<http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/User:Paul_Poulain>04:30, 13 March 2013 (EDT)
>
> I would say: Just apply, no hidden members :)

I would not support an automatic inclusion of former RMs in the QA team,
but I can understand why others might. As the current RM, I suppose the
proper thing to do is simply recuse myself from this question, so I will
offer this commentary on it: whether or not I am declared a member of the
QA team ex officio, I will not have time to volunteer for the 3.14 release
release team.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/