[Koha-devel] QA: Question on feature freeze

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Sun Mar 24 16:40:38 CET 2013

Hi RM and QA,

While we are in feature freeze now, do we still qa all patches or only those marked as bug fixes?

It seems to me that if patches will be put on hold, we should not qa them too early?

Aside from that, the distinction between a bug fix and some small enhancements may be quite arbitrary. Say that I miss field A on report 1 and it is listed on report 2, is adding that field a bug fix or an enhancement? (Many other examples may be given.) Do we follow the author of the patch here, or can we define "bug" more clearly ?

Thanks,

Marcel