[Koha-devel] OpenSUSE

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 05:45:27 CET 2013

Greetings,

A person I know was telling me about a project they have in OpenSUSE. So, I
downloaded it. I'm installing it. And then I thought, "Hey, does Koha work
on this?"
The installation is downloading RPM's after all. So, I looked on the Wiki
for OpenSUSE.

I thought my Ubuntu tarball instructions were super-long. These instructions
even tell the person how to install OpenSUSE?! Isn't that a tad out of
scope? Next, these are for 3.0, which again is out of date. And lastly,
these are so tarball oriented, when I currently have no reason to believe
that the debian repositories won't work.

Any thoughts?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett