[Koha-devel] OpenSUSE

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 03:48:55 CET 2013

I belive install docs should be qa-ed for every release and cleaned.
Regarding OpenSuSE i know a few that run Koha flawlessly on it. At leat 3.6
i think. The main problem is there are not many volunteers to take on the
job of testing and rewriting.

I've never used dpkg on a rpm-based distro, did the reverse thou.

Regards
To+