[Koha-devel] Feedback from french translation team about transifex

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 18:03:41 CET 2013

Salvete!

     Bearing in mind that I personally would like to see Pootle as implemented die a terrible, rotten, no good death, I think finding a replacement requires a lot of scrutiny.
      While it's promising that Transifex looks good so far, I'd love to know how the experience has played out for non Latin languages. Do we know how Arabic, Chinese, Marathi, Russian, and any others might have played out?
       Also, I realise that Community hosting is a resource hassle, but I'm a wee bit paranoid about having these tools completely out of our hands.

Cheers,
Brooke