[Koha-devel] Jenkins status [was Jenkins build is back to stable : Koha_master #1475]

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Nov 6 00:51:37 CET 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Jonathan Druart <
jonathan.druart at biblibre.com> wrote:

> I don't think we are closed to offer a testing suite available for all
> data. We are strongly dependent on data.
> Examples: library, framework, etc.
> For the moment the unit tests don't work at all with an UNIMARC DB.

Actually, I think this is a bit too strong of a statement, although I
intend to set up a fr-UNIMARC database soonish to see how much breakage
there is.  Obviously, there are a number of tests that implicitly or
explicitly assume MARC21 is in effect, and those need to be generalized,
but many of the tests need only create some stub bibs and items -- and we
could write a routine that replaces the various add hoc ways of doing that
with a central way of getting back a stub bib record in either MARC21 or
UNIMARC (or NORMARC).

> At least all files in a directory in t/db_dependent:
> t/db_dependent/Acquisition/*
> t/db_dependent/Circulation/*
> t/db_dependent/Items/*
> t/db_dependent/Members/*
> t/db_dependent/Reports/*
> t/db_dependent/Serials/*

I've configured the Koha_master and master_maria Jenkins projects to
include these tests, and at the moment, they're all passing.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton