[Koha-devel] [Jenkins] dependencies installed on jenkins.koha-community.org

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Sat Nov 16 00:12:39 CET 2013

At 02:30 PM 11/15/2013 -0800, Galen Charlton wrote:
>>[snip] is there a "master" list of all perl modules across the Koha
>>spectrum?  Or is this an impossible dream?
>
>A list of Koha's Perl dependencies has been maintained for years,
>actually, and is to be found in the file C4/Installer/PerlDependencies.pm
>in the source tree.

Thanks Galen, but I must have expressed my thoughts unclearly. Example, for
3.8.4 the list of perl deps runs to line 530 and ends with
'HTML::FormatText'  -- and on the jenkins site under master it appears to
go to line 700 and ends with 'Crypt::Eksblowfish::Bcrypt'

Is the "jenkins" what you mean by "source tree"? Is it version dependant or
does it correspond to what I called a "master list"? If the latter (and
excuse my lack of understanding) is it backwards compatible? (e.g both
3.8.4 and jenkins have the first entry 'XML::LibXSLT' with 'min_ver' =>
'1.59' but I have not verified all items.)

Apologies for rambling on what is probably very simple.

tnx and br -- paul