[Koha-devel] Bug (or something) repeatedly loading the same URL over and over.

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Oct 2 13:16:09 CEST 2013

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 10:51:05AM +0100, Barry Cannon wrote:
> However, when the event happens in the wild, so to speak, there isn't
> anything unusual about the apache logs. The syslog show the details below
> suggesting opac-main.pl is the culprit but I am struggling to find any form
> that posts to opac-main.pl in order to cause multipl form submissions.

If a session gets restarted that would call opac-main.pl. I wonder if
something has failed/blown up without logging and what we are seeing
here is an attempt to restart an opac session after some other part of
the system has caused the damage silently.

Colin

--
Colin Campbell
Chief Software Engineer,