[Koha-devel] Bug (or something) repeatedly loading the same URL over and over.

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Oct 3 01:06:02 CEST 2013

Barry Cannon schreef op wo 02-10-2013 om 10:51 [+0100]:
> The syslog show the details below suggesting opac-main.pl is the
> culprit but I am struggling to find any form that posts to
> opac-main.pl in order to cause multipl form submissions.

The syslog just shows what was killed, it's not necessarily (but still
quite possibly) the same thing that is causing the problem.

The apache logs are probably more useful.

A note about the apache logs:
* the log line is written to the file when the request finishes,
* the timestamp in the log line is from when the request was received.

This means that a 30-second request can show after stuff that has a
later time, and can be quite confusing at first glance.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.