[Koha-devel] Linking bibs to authorities

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Oct 17 20:06:39 CEST 2013

Hi Galen,

The patch in question that Ian mentions regarding adding phrases config to
zebra for dom with icu.. which also heavily affects the authority linking
results that he is talking about is under bug: 10729.

I'm just about to update the bug with a description so it can be seen the
two things relate.. The patch affects more than just the authorities
linking script, but I believe using the linking script is possibly the
easiest way to show that the patch is actually doing somthing.

Just chipping in,

Martin