[Koha-devel] Jenkins status [was Jenkins build is back to stable : Koha_master #1475]

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Thu Oct 24 14:53:24 CEST 2013

Hi all!

I often receive emails from Jenkins: "master is unstable", "master is
back to stable".
Last unstable status was caused by a fail in
t/db_dependent/Acquisition/Invoices.t (I think).
Here Jenkins says : "it is stable, see changes". But changes are about
a tt change.
I don't know who fixed the failure and how it was fixed. It is
frustrating not to know :)
Especially because the tests pass on master with my data!

Do you think it would be possible to put something in place in order
to follow Jenkins ' moods?

For discussion.
Regards,
Jonathan