[Koha-devel] Jenkins status [was Jenkins build is back to stable : Koha_master #1475]

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Wed Oct 30 16:59:24 CET 2013

No answer?
Does that mean I am the only one wondering why jenkins is back to stable?
Or maybe is it because I was not clear enough in my question ?
A big work has been made on unit tests. It seems important to me to
know why our integration server fails when the code passes on my
development instance.

Regards,
Jonathan