[Koha-devel] OPAC theme defaults for 3.14

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Oct 25 09:47:37 CEST 2013

Hi to all,

Il 24/10/2013 17:04, Galen Charlton ha scritto:
> Another point for discussion: I propose that the Bootstrap OPAC theme be
> made the installation default for 3.14, and that we announce deprecation
> of the prog and CCSR themes at the same time, with those themes to be
> removed (or split into separate packages, if somebody really wants to
> maintain one or both) in 3.16.

my position on the topic is:
-- Bootstrap OPAC theme as default in 3.14
-- Themes prog and CCSR deprecated from 3.14
-- Themes prog and CCSR deleted from 3.18 [two release cycle]

So there is more time to port opac costumixations.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate