[Koha-devel] Display856uAsImage preference

Edisnel C. C. ecarrazana at uci.cu
Wed Sep 11 20:16:36 CEST 2013

  Greetings, I am working with Koha 3.12, in Administration I set the Display856uAsImage preference to "Details page only", but the note says : The corresponding XSLT option must be turned on.

What option I must to turn on? Where can I find it?

Thank you.

-------
"¿Quieres subir? Comienza por descender. Planeas una torre que atravesará las nubes? Coloca primero el fundamento de la humildad."

~ San Agustín