[Koha-devel] Display856uAsImage preference

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Thu Sep 12 16:57:41 CEST 2013

Further down on the same page in Staff Client Preferences is the option, XSLTDetailsDisplay.  Set the XSLTDetailsDisplay to "default".

See section 1.15.1.1. Display856uAsImage in the online documentation for some other important information about how your 856u and 856q fields must be filled in.  http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/administration.html#staffprefs

Doug