[Koha-devel] Bot testing patches

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Sep 19 09:34:19 CEST 2013

On 19 September 2013 04:21, Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Another possibility: add a field in bugzilla, called "bot: ignore me",
>> that could be checked when one don't want the bot checking a patch.

There is now a field in bugzilla, called Bot Control. If you set it to
no status change, the bot will still check and add a comment if the
patch is in needs signoff and doesn't apply.
But it won't change the status.

That way people can at least see straight away if there is a conflict.

If you set it to Ignore this bug, then it won't even bother checking.

So if you switch a bug back to needs signoff, you can set this flag.

Chris