[Koha-devel] Bot testing patches

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Sep 19 10:08:28 CEST 2013

Le 19/09/2013 09:34, Chris Cormack a écrit :
>>> Another possibility: add a field in bugzilla, called "bot: ignore me",
>>> that could be checked when one don't want the bot checking a patch.
> There is now a field in bugzilla, called Bot Control. If you set it to
> no status change, the bot will still check and add a comment if the
> patch is in needs signoff and doesn't apply.
> But it won't change the status.
>
> That way people can at least see straight away if there is a conflict.
>
> If you set it to Ignore this bug, then it won't even bother checking.
>
> So if you switch a bug back to needs signoff, you can set this flag.
Isn't this use case problematic:
 * bug is set to "no status change"
 * bot running every week (that's the idea isn't it ?)
 * every week, there will be a new comment saying "the patch does not apply"

If no-one reacts, comments & mails will pile quickly isn't it ?

--
Paul POULAIN - Associé-gérant
Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08