[Koha-devel] RSS feed for Public Lists

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:33:42 CEST 2014

As an end-user, I think this is a fantastic idea -- particularly if
there's a way to tweak the feed so that content can be customized to
some extent. EG, I imagine most folks would want to include title,
author, content description from the 520, call number & branch, but
this could vary depending on the library, item type, etc.

I'm format-agnostic, but agree that keeping things consistent with
other Koha RSS feeds makes a lot of sense.

Cheers,

Cab Vinton, Director
Plaistow Public Library
Plaistow, NH