[Koha-devel] RSS feed for Public Lists

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Thu Apr 3 12:00:51 CEST 2014

I can’t see adding support for RSS in public lists breaking anyones workflow so I’m all for it. I know at least one library here using public lists as a means of publishing recommended reading so it would be useful. I’ve also had people wish for a way to add a some HTML to a public list that would display at the top of the list to add some comments and pictures providing additional context besides the name of the list.

I’d say using the same syndication standards for all parts of Koha would be the best, so my vote is on using the same format(s) as the rest of the Opac. And if someone is sitting around with nothing to do I’d say make RSS for the news in Opac happen too :)

Kind regards/Viktor

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>