[Koha-devel] Paid Support list adding request

Dung Hoang dung.hoang at dlcorp.com.vn
Fri Aug 1 08:31:00 CEST 2014

Dear Liz, community,

I would like to submit our application for our company, D&L to be listed in Koha paid support list for Vietnam.

We have complied all requirements as followed:

-          Company Name: D&L Technology Integration and Consulting JSC., Vietnam (D&L)

-          Contact Person: Dung Hoang - Director

-          Contact email: dung.hoang at dlcorp.com.vn

-          Website: www.koha.vn

-          Telephone: +84 4 6655 2836

-          Address: 199E Dai La street, Hanoi, Vietnam

-          Short description of your services:

o   D&L is one of the most reputed IT and library services and solutions provider in Vietnam. We help library to build IT infrastructure (server, storage, network etc…), to deploy library software application (Koha, Dspace) and others such as EM and RFID applications. We also provide cataloging services to libraries.

o   With regards to Koha, D&L is the only one company in Vietnam until now promoting Koha for Vietnam and responsible for development and supports for libraries and developers. D&L’s Koha paid services are installation services, configurations services, customization services, training services.

o   D&L has uploaded the full Vietnamese translation for Koha 3.12 last month to the community (http://translate.koha-community.org/vi/312/ ). The Vietnamese translation of Koha 3.16 will be uploaded this month.

o   www.koha.vn which is 100% coded using Koha source code, is our official website for Koha services. The website has Demo/Download section (http://www.koha.vn/cgi-bin/koha/demo-download.pl ) where users can download all necessary Koha installation files and instruction. It also contain Demo system so that users can go in and test the system.

o   Koha-community.org link has been included in the website.

Thank you and we are looking forward to be included in the list.

Best regards

Dung Hoang

Director

D&L Technology Integration and Consulting JSC and Koha Vietnam

Email: dung.hoang at dlcorp.com.vn

Cell: +84 936847430

Phone: +84 4 6655 2836  |  Fax: +84 4 3767 8812

www.dlcorp.com.vn | www.koha.vn