[Koha-devel] RFC for overdue notice enhancements

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Aug 25 13:56:50 CEST 2014

Le 15/08/2014 15:50, Francois Charbonnier a écrit :
> Hello all,
Hi François,

> Here, you will find the RFCs :
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Overdue_Notice_Enhancement
About the replacement cost, a question/an idea : the amount, iiuc, is
ADDED to the price in items table. Would it be relevant to have 2 other
  * the default replacementprice is REPLACING the items.replacementprice
  * the default is a % of additionnal fee.

I'm not sure there's a real case for the 1st, but I'm sure that, for
some libraries, the "overhead" for an overdue document is something like
20% of the initial price.
Purchase price = 20USD (or CAN ;-) )
replacementprice = 20 + 4 = 24USD.

--