[Koha-devel] Bugs related to Zebra indexing for Unimarc

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Aug 26 15:43:27 CEST 2014

Hi all
Il 26/08/2014 12:48, Mathieu Saby ha scritto:
>> As first step for au:phr we need:
>>
>> <index_subfields
>> xmlns="http://www.koha-community.org/schemas/index-defs" tag="700"
>> subfields="abdg">
>> </index_data_field>
>>
>> a different entry from the entry of au:word that is:
>> <index_subfields
>> xmlns="http://www.koha-community.org/schemas/index-defs" tag="700"
>> subfields="bdg">
>> </index_data_field>
>>

> Why not "abdg" for the second entry?

I fact my only idea is that there is an error at line 317 of your path.
The line is:

but for phrase it needs to be so:
<index_subfields
xmlns="http://www.koha-community.org/schemas/index-defs" tag="700"
subfields="abdg">

Why for phrases and not for word ?
Because there is the line 309 in the patch (304 in master):
<index_subfields
xmlns="http://www.koha-community.org/schemas/index-defs" tag="700"
subfields="a">

So the word's indexes for 700$a are OK, but not phrase.

> Are we allowed to use new elements or attributes in *-koha-*.xml files ?
I think yes, namespace declaration is present only to be complian with
xml tools, but it is not really present.

> There is a namespace defined in the file :
> xmlns:kohaidx="http://www.koha-community.org/schemas/index-defs". But I
> cannot find the definitions either on koha-community.org, or elsewhere.
> Do you know if it is avaiable somewhere?
No, I think that
kohaidx="http://www.koha-community.org/schemas/index-defs"
and
xmlns="http://www.koha-community.org/schemas/index-defs"
are here only for the sake of xsltproc.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Soluzioni per la Ricerca Istituzionale - Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate