[Koha-devel] Accounts Rewrite

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:52:13 CET 2014

Hey All,

It's been well over a year since I submitted my first iteration of the
accounts rewrite. Now that 3.18 is out the door, I think it's time to hit
the ground running!

Due to the size of this change, I'm asking for *two* QA volunteers who are
willing to work closely with me to make sure we have all our ducks in a
row. I think it should be first pass, second pass, rather than both
simultaneously.

Any QA'er whose willing to work with me on this, please let me know!

I can state that right now it's definitely not in a passable state, there
are a number of visual bugs that need to be taken care of, but all in all
it works really well. We've had two partners battle testing this code since
I first submitted it, and the only issues are related to backporting the
feature to older versions of Koha. In addition, NEKLS has volunteered to
test it as well. I'm working on setting up their test server with the code.

I anticipate getting the patches to a signed off state very soon, so
please, if anyone is willing to help qa this, let me know!

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )