[Koha-devel] Pending PDF::Reuse Release And Koha

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Dec 16 23:53:21 CET 2014

Christopher Nighswonger schreef op di 16-12-2014 om 11:58 [-0500]:
> Passing in an empty string in that case makes no sense, so the
> solution in the commit seemed a better fix in this case.

Oh, excellent.

> So what are the man pages generated from? I'm not sure where to apply the fix.

I think it's just pod2man. Basically, it's just missing the standard POD
doc that modules should have, though I guess as it does have some POD,
it ends up with a weird looking man page.

It's been pushed into debian's git repo, just waiting for someone to
review it for me.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.