[Koha-devel] Pending PDF::Reuse Release And Koha

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Dec 4 00:28:42 CET 2014

Hi Robin,

Thanks very much for the help and the deb file.

I've uploaded a new version which addresses the issues lintian pointed out.
It also has a "fix" which someone upstream apparently added at some point.
Mark pointed this out.

New version:

http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/C/CN/CNIGHS/PDF-Reuse-0.35_02.tar.gz

Please ignore the 0.35_03 file which was an attempt to address the problem
Mark was having.

Kind Regards,
Chris