[Koha-devel] Accounts Rewrite

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Dec 15 10:19:16 CET 2014

To get the ball moving a bit more on this we've created a shared google
spreadsheet to record our testing:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EcBAPmPAF0L95uYxWtRcnV9n1sD78IAxTHW2N-9u2K0/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to take a looks, contribute to it and help with the effort

Martin Renvoize
Software Engineer, PTFS Europe Ltd
Skype:
Landline: 0203 286 8685