[Koha-devel] Wiki page update question

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Feb 10 09:12:49 CET 2014

I do it for you, but I tend to think leading least on is better than just
going ahead and fixing things.

The item your looking at is being included on the page as a template. ( in
fact any inclusion that can be seen as {{pagename}} in the source of a page
is known as a template in mediawiki.  You can find such pages by limiting a
search to the template namespace.  So, your page is at
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Template:DevBook and it explains how to
modify it there.

If we were more clever we could use semantics to auto include a page in the
devbook depending on its contents using dB like queries.

As a side note, you are not limited to only including templates on pages,
you can in fact include any page on another page using {{namespace:page
name}}.

Hope that helps.