[Koha-devel] Wiki page update question

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 09:34:50 CET 2014

Salvete!

    Did someone say wiki? :D

    1) Yeah to what Mark said.
    2) There's a sooper sekrit alternate path that wikinerds are familiar with for stuff you might wanna keep track of but not really properly change or make properly public. For instance, if I'm working on a wiki todo list, I will prolly put it on my user talk page. Talk pages in general are tabbed off of their partner content pages, so you can *ALWAYS* mess with them without _rolls eyes_ messing anything on any given wiki up.

    3) But really, it's not possible to mess up a wiki, since someone will just revert your changes if they are truly awful.
    4) Given enough time, I will try and suss out what y'all want and do eet to the wiki so as to ensure that y'all don't have to split dev time and wiki time. Pokings are welcome. In this case I *think* Martin has you on the right track, but lemme know off list if you still want me to kick tyres.

Cheers,
Brooke

Tools are missing from the list.