[Koha-devel] Development meeting - save the date

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Sat Feb 15 02:37:03 CET 2014

Hi,

I am calling a development meeting for Tuesday, 25 February 2014, to
be held in the #koha IRC channel.  All are welcome, but the focus will
be on development topics.  Tentatively, I would like to discuss the
following topics:

- DBIx::Class and guidelines for its use in Koha
- Search engine work, including enhancements to usage of Zebra and
Elastic Search
- Pending large enhancements for 3.16

The agenda is being kept intentionally short to permit an in-depth
discussion of each item, but if there is a topic that you want to be
covered and which requires the participation of most or all of the
active developers, please let me know.

To permit everybody to participate, I propose that we effectively meet
/twice/ that day.

15:00 UTC+0 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=xxx&iso=20140225T15)

and

21:00 UTC+0 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=xxx&iso=20140225T21)

I will be attending both parts, of course, and will try to act as a
bridge between the two sessions.

Regards,

Galen
--