[Koha-devel] Feedback requested

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Feb 26 18:54:39 CET 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Mark Tompsett <mtompset at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if other developers would care to comment on recommended
> disk space sizes for a git install on Bug 11830. Thank you!

More of a meta-level concern: I don't think INSTALL.${just_one_os} is
the right place to be expressing system specifications.  The wiki
would be a better place for that -- even better, although it would
depend on finding somebody willing to maintain it, would be a page on
the main website that gathers together recommend specs.

Further commentary on the disagreement about the numbers I will leave
in the bug.

Regards,

Galen
--