[Koha-devel] Call for Development news - February Newsletter

Koha Newsletter kohanews at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 21:44:03 CET 2014

Koha Developers ~

We'd like to improve our coverage of Koha developments in the monthly
newsletter. We'll be checking the feeds, wiki and IRC minutes, however ...

If you have any suggestions for us or projects/items/features/fixes you
think are important [ or  interesting ] for the community to know about
we'd appreciate your input and knowledge.

k o h a news AT gmail dot com

Thank you!

[ I'll send this email out sooner next month ...sorry for the late notice!
CR ]

--
Chad Roseburg
Joanne Dillon